Posted on October 6, 2023
This release has an issue that leads to a broken rendering and freezes on Windows. The issue is fixed in JxBrowser 7.36.
macOS 14 Sonoma
Starting with version 7.35.2, JxBrowser officially supports macOS Sonoma.
We upgraded Chromium to 117.0.5938.132.
You can see the complete list of changes in the blog post.
In particular, this version contains fixes for:
- CVE-2023-5217: Heap buffer overflow in vp8 encoding in libvpx.
- CVE-2023-5186: Use after free in Passwords.
- CVE-2023-5187: Use after free in Extensions.
- Fixed issue when the on-screen keyboard didn’t show up on Windows in the hardware-accelerated mode.
- Optimized memory usage of the browser view in the off-screen mode when it’s hidden.