Posted on October 14, 2014
JxBrowser 4.6 contains the following features and improvements.
- Support of Ubuntu 14.04 has been added.
- Support of Mac OS X 10.7 has been restored.
- Printing API has been implemented.
LoadHandler.canNavigateOnBackspace()method has been added. This method allows handling navigation on
NetworkDelegate.onCanGetCookies()methods have been added. These methods allows filtering cookies.
- Support of HTML5 local storage has been implemented.
- Support of touch scrolling for Windows 8.x has been implemented.
- Support of German and other symbols in Silverlight plugin has been added.
- Support of
--disk-cache-sizeChromium switcher has been implemented. This switcher allows configuring Chromium cache size.
- Support of OpenGL has been added. The required
d3dcompiler_46.dlllibrary has been included into Windows Chromium binaries.
- Chromium executable files now are marked as executable for all users in Linux environment.
- The rendering in Windows environments with scaled font has been improved.
- Drag and Drop functionality has been improved.
- Fixed issue when combo box does not work in modal dialogs.
- Fixed incorrect
LoadPolicyflag value in the
- Fixed issue when Java plugin is not recognized in