Posted on February 5, 2016
We are happy to announce a new version of JxBrowser.
We discovered that the license checking mechanism has issue with support expiration date parsing in JxBrowser 6.0, 6.0.1, and 6.0.2. This issue leads to license checking error when support expiration date in the license file is reached. The issue has been fixed in JxBrowser 6.1. We strongly recommend that all our customers who use 6.0, 6.0.1, or 6.0.2 upgrade to JxBrowser 6.1 or higher.
JxBrowser 6.1 contains the following features and improvements:
SessionStorageAPI has been implemented.
- Functionality that allows accessing PUT and PATCH data of HTTP request’s body has been implemented.
- Functionality that allows getting frame IDs hierarchy on the loaded web page has been added.
- PluginManager API has been extended with additional methods. Now you can get information about plugin type and check whether Chromium supports NPAPI plugins or not.
- Certificate API has been extended with additional methods that allow getting more information about SSL certificate.
- Communication between Java and Chromium processes is based on shared memory now (instead of sockets in previous versions). Data transferring between Java and Chromium processes now works ~10 times faster.
- Stability in multi-threaded environment has been improved.
- Support of CSS cursors has been improved in HEAVYWEIGHT rendering mode.
- Fixed issue when the
IndexOutOfBoundsExceptionerror is thrown popup window is closed [swing, heavyweight].
- Fixed issue when the “IllegalStateException: Channel is already closed” error is thrown when
Browserinstance is created.
- Fixed issue when Mouse & Keyboard events are not fired [javafx, heavyweight, lightweight].
- Fixed issue when Tooltips are not shown on Windows [javafx, swing, heavyweight].
- Fixed incorrect behavior when pressing arrow down/up keys moves cursor two fields down/up in drop down menu [javafx, lightweight].
- Fixed issue when user cannot set focus to
BrowserViewin JavaFX TabPane [javafx, heavyweight].
- Fixed issue with memory usage when reloading content of an IFRAME on loaded web page.
- Fixed crash in Chromium engine when page title is being updated [swing, javafx, lightweight].
- Fixed crash in Chromium engine when SSL Certificate dialog is closed by pressing Cancel button.
- Fixed crash in Chromium engine when showing/hiding Scene in JavaFX application [javafx, heavyweight].
Write us at email@example.com to download JxBrowser 6.1.