Posted on December 18, 2009
- Unified API for multiple browser engine support.
- Added Internet Explorer engine support for Windows platforms.
- Added Apple Safari (WebKit) engine support for Mac OS X platforms.
- Added the
Browser.waitReady()method that allows blocking the current thread execution until web page is loaded completely.
- Added “Cancel navigation” functionality.
- Added Mozilla
XULRunnerbackground deployment functionality.
- Added Mac OS X 10.6 support.
- Apple Safari (WebKit) engine does not provide DOM access yet (will be added in JxBrowser 2.2 planned for February 2010).
- Mozilla engine doesn’t support MIME type handling functionality yet (to be added in JxBrowser 2.1 planned for January 2010).