Posted on December 29, 2015
JxBrowser 6.0.1 contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Support of PPAPI Flash plugin has been added [heavyweight, lightweight, swing, javafx, mac].
- Support of HiDPI monitors has been improved [heavyweight, swing, javafx, windows].
- PPAPI Flash context menu has been implemented [heavyweight, lightweight, swing, javafx, windows, mac].
- Support of Java Swing key binding system has been added [heavyweight, swing, windows, mac, linux].
- Support of “jxbrowser.dmp.dir” System Property has been added. This property allows configuring path to the directory where generated crash dump files will be stored [windows].
- Fixed issue with wrong key codes [lightweight, swing, mac].
- Fixed issue when Chromium prints log messages into Java console even when logging is disabled [mac].
- Fixed crash in Flash video full screen mode [heavyweight, javafx, swing, windows].
- Fixed crash in clear cache functionality [windows].
Write us at email@example.com to download JxBrowser 6.0.1.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.