Posted on October 23, 2008
- Added support for using JxBrowser with Java Web Start(TM) technology.
- Added Header and Footer settings to the printing API.
- The Mozilla Gecko layout engine is updated to version 1.9.1.
- Improved handling of bad or self-signed SSL certificates.
- Added Print Preview to the demo application.
- The JxBrowser Programmer’s Guide is available online and in PDF format.
- Fixed the issue when downloading was suspended by opening a dialog box or by switching to another tab.
- Fixed the issue with changing of the page scale in Printing dialog.
- Fixed the issue with startup of 32-bit Linux version on 64-bit Linux systems.