Posted on February 12, 2010
- Added ability programmatically set path to Mozilla profile directory.
- Added MIME type handling functionality into Mozilla engine.
- Added possibility to run samples using the
java -jar samples.jar <sample name>command or by
StatusListenerdoesn’t work in Safari (WebKit) engine.
- Navigation finished callback is never invoked when navigation goes to a page by local link (anchor) in Mozilla engine.
- Pop-up window cannot be opened in Internet Explorer engine when pop-up window target name is empty.
- Mozilla engine cannot be started on clear Windows platform.
- Apple Safari (WebKit) engine does not provide DOM access yet (will be added in JxBrowser 2.2 planned for March 2010).
- IE engine doesn’t support MIME type handling functionality (to be added in JxBrowser 2.2 planned for March 2010).
- Mozilla engine browser component cannot be added-removed-added into Swing container on Linux platform multiple times.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.