Posted on January 25, 2008
- Updated Mozilla to Gecko 1.9/Firefox 3 code base.
- Console service allows to receive notifications about script failures and other page problems.
- Added API to provide user-defined behavior for different content types.
- File download support.
- New API for tracking asynchronous operations.
- Improved stability.
- Corrected text input on Linux.
- Demo application improved to show more features of JxBrowser library.
- Various minor issues addressed.
- Mozilla-specific classes and interfaces moved to a different package. Classes generated from XPCOM interfaces are now in the package
org.mozilla.interfaces, classes specific to Java-XPCOM bridge are in the package
- Some public API classes in the
- Downloads may fail when the download link causes redirection.
- Printing support is incomplete.
- PDF support requires an appropriate plugin to be installed. On Linux the installed PDF plugin must be integrated into the bundled
XULRunnerdistribution by putting the appropriate
.sofile into the plugins directory.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.