Posted on April 11, 2008
- Using new Mozilla Gecko 1.9b5 layout engine.
- Clipboard API: added methods for interaction with system-wide clipboard.
- Printing API: added methods to allow getting the list of available printers and to access most printer settings.
- Added methods for opening and saving documents.
- Downloads can fail on some, non-direct links when engine cannot detect the content type (for example, for some links from downloads.com).
- Print preview API not used in demo application.
- ‘Print to File’ only works on Linux platform.
- Mac version is not stable and is available as 1.0 Beta release.