Posted on July 27, 2015
JxBrowser 5.4 contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Support of Speech Synthesis has been added.
- Support of HTML5 FullScreen feature has been implemented.
- Support of HIDPI displays on Windows 8 and higher has been implemented.
- Support of Adobe Flash PPAPI has been added. PPAPI is used by default from now.
- Support of WebSocket Cookies has been implemented.
- Support of headers parameter in the LoadURLParams class has been added.
- CPU and memory usage on Windows, Mac and Linux has been decreased.
- Memory usage when open/close drop down menu on web page has been improved.
- Memory usage when create/dispose
Browserinstance has been improved.
- Stability on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2012 has been improved.
- Fixed the “DLL is being used by another process” error message in Java Applets.
- Fixed issue with pending
jxbrowser-chromium.exeprocesses on Windows.
- Fixed issue with wrong key codes in JavaFX environment.
- Fixed issue with wrong mouse location in Flash.
- Fixed issue when keyboard does not work in Flash on Mac OS X.
- Fixed issue when it’s not possible to close Flash Settings dialog.