Posted on July 22, 2011
- Added support of Mac 10.5.8 & JVM 64-bit environment (Safari engine);
- Added functionality that allows providing path to a profile directory (Mozilla engine);
- Proxy functionality supports SSL server type (IE engine);
- Added support of PDF plugin on Mac OS X (Mozilla engine);
- Added support of Ubuntu 11.04 32-bit (Mozilla engine);
- Added support of Fedora 14 64-bit (Mozilla engine).
- It’s possible now to set focus into a text field on a web page on Linux;
DOMElement.getTextmethod now returns correct value;
- Navigate with POST data works without performance issue;
BrowserType.Mozilla.isSupportedreturns false for JRE 64-bit on Windows as expected;
- Download functionality is now working;
- Supported Java keyboard shorcuts.
- Mouse listener works after invoking
- Fixed NPE when a Document is transformed using TransformerFactory;
- Proxy functionality now works with JVM 64-bit.
- Resolved a crash that happened durring navigation on some web pages;
- Keyboard typing works on Flash content now.