Posted on December 12, 2008
- Added possibility to use Firebug Lite - web development evolved inside JxBrowser Demo application.
- Added ability for blocking of opening a new popup (child) browser windows (pop-up blocker).
- Added ability to clearing browser cache.
- Added new API for interaction with native Mozilla XPCOM.
- Added new function
WebBrowser.findNext()that allows searching through the document with defined parameters.
WebBrowser.setContentWithContext()method hangs on large content (platform: All);
- Restoring of the minimized window that contains
WebBrowsercomponent when navigation is finished;
ContentHandlerfunctionality does not work as intended;
- JxBrowser fails to start correctly first time after system restart (platform: Mac OS X);
setContent()method caused JVM crash when content has a lot of DIV html elements (platform: All);
- Browser destroying sometimes caused crash of application (platform: Linux);
- Propagation of DOM key events to AWT/Swing brings to incorrect work of KeyListener-s;
- Fixed several issues in JxBrowser Demo Application (platform: All).
Software requirements update
- Linux: GTK+ 2.14 - 2.17 is required for correct work of JxBrowser. It is available in modern Linux distributions such as Fedora Core 10 or Ubuntu 8.10.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.