Posted on August 7, 2014
JxBrowser 4.5 contains the following features and improvements.
- Chromium engine has been upgraded to version 38.
- Support of PDF Viewer has been implemented.
- Stability in multi-threaded environment has been improved.
- Support of
--enable-file-cookiesswitcher has been added. This switcher allows enabling cookies for local web pages.
- Plugin Manager API has been added.
- XPath API has been added.
DOMElement.setInnerHTML(String html)method has been added.
Browser.getSelectedText()method has been added.
- Support of Space and Enter in combo box has been implemented.
- Support of Retina displays in
HTMLToImageSamplehas been added.
- Fixed incorrect painting in combo box popup menu.
NullPointerExceptionwhen capture POST data.
- Fixed incorrect painting when create several Browser instances.
- Fixed issue when empty class in chromium JAR file causes an error in analysis tool.
- Fixed issue when
BrowserPreferencescannot be applied on the fly.
- Fixed issue when Silverlight text fields ignores Ctrl and Shift key strokes.