Posted on June 26, 2015
JxBrowser 5.3 contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Chromium engine has been upgraded to version 43.
- Support of Selenium Chrome WebDriver has been added.
- Support of Ubuntu 15.04 has been added.
- Support of all web cursors has been implemented.
- Support of IBM JDK/JRE 1.7 and higher on Windows and Linux has been added.
com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.javafx.BrowserView.setDragAndDropEnabled(boolean enabled)method has been implemented.
- Fixed issue when the
PrintJobListener.onPrintingDone()event is never fired.
- Fixed issue when programmatically upload file via INPUT TYPE=FILE does not work.
- Fixed painting issue in SELECT tag in JavaFX.
- Fixed focus lost issue when load a new URL in JavaFX.
- Fixed focus issue when
BrowserViewis displayed in JavaFX TabPane.
- Fixed wrong location of DropDown popup in JavaFX.
- Fixed issue when switching to another
BrowserViewwhen DropDown popup is open causes crash in JavaFX.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.