Posted on May 04, 2018
Good news everyone! JxBrowser 6.20 is based on Chromium 64!
The new version also includes a number of new features and important improvements. See the details:
The Chromium engine has been upgraded to version 64.0.3282.24.
In Chromium 64, NTLMv2 support on macOS and Linux has been added, but it is disabled by default. In this version, the NTLMv2 feature is now configurable for macOS and Linux. On Windows platforms, it is enabled by default.
To enable it, use the following Chromium switcher:
- Added per-monitor DPI awareness support on Windows 10 with Java 9.
- Improved stability of the Chromium engine when disposing Browser right after clearing the cache.
- Improved stability of the Chromium engine in JavaFX apps on Linux with Java9.
- The Failed to load ‘about:blank’ web page within 120 seconds error message during Browser initialization is made more informative, and now provides more details on what’s happened.
- Stability in multi-threaded environment has been improved. The issue when the library hangs on disposing the Browser instances in multi-threaded environment has been fixed.
- Printing from PDF Viewer not working properly.
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionerror when calling
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sun.awt.AWTAccessor.getKeyEventAccessor()Lsun/awt/AWTAccessor$KeyEventAccessor;error in the lightweight rendering mode on Windows platforms with JRE 1.7.0-1.7.0_02.
- The UI freeze when clicking multiple times on drop-down on Linux.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.