Posted on October 26, 2010
- Cookie management functionality for Mozilla engine
- Ability to set a custom user-agent string for Mozilla engine
- Ability to set the path to Mozilla FireFox plugin directory.
KeyboardFocusManagernow receives notification when
Browsercomponent receives the focus;
- The default address for a web page that was set using the
Browser.setContentmethod now is ‘about:blank’ instead of ‘http://localhost’;
- XULRunner 32 & 64-bit do not override each other during extraction on Linux platform now;
- Tooltips are displayed correctly now, without stealing focus in the currently active UI component;
Browser.setContentmethod can now be invoked in AWT event dispatch thread;
- The baseURI parameter in
Browser.setContentmethod now works as expected;
JInternalFramewill be selected when a user clicks on a
Browsercomponent which is embedded in
JInternalFrameor pass the focus to
NewWindowParamsprovides the right popup bounds;
- The File chooser dialog will be displayed for the INPUT TYPE=’FILE’ HTML element;
- Shortcuts don’t cause Safari engine to crash;
- Popup windows are not blinking on Windows XP 64-bit anymore.
- Proxy functionality doesn’t work for IE engine on JDK 64-bit;
- Opening a web page that contains Flash on Mac OS X in Safari and Mozilla engines at the same time will cause a JVM crash;
Browser.executeScriptin Safari engine causes a JVM crash.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.