Posted on March 17, 2015
JxBrowser 5.1 contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Support of Print Header and Footer has been implemented.
- Support of Print Page Ranges has been implemented.
- Support of Print Page Color Model has been implemented.
- Support of Print Page Duplex Mode has been implemented.
- Support of Print Page Size has been implemented.
- Print and Save buttons in PDF Viewer have been enabled.
- Custom Swing/JavaFX Print Dialog has been implemented.
- Support of multi-threaded environment has been improved.
RuntimeExceptionwhen drag and drop Base64 Image or Rich Text.
- Fixed a native crash when open a new popup window.
- Fixed a deadlock when invoke synchronous command from synchronous callback.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.