Posted on October 5, 2020
Amazon Corretto and AdoptOpenJDK
Read more about all supported JDKs and platforms.
@JsAccessible annotation. For example:
window.java.accessibleField = "My value";
BrowserViewre-parenting is properly handled in SWT in the hardware accelerated rendering mode now.
- The library detects when parent
BrowserViewhas been shown/hidden in Eclipse RCP in the hardware accelerated rendering mode.
- All references to the Swing classes in the JavaFX
BrowserViewimplementation have been removed.
- The Hunspell dictionaries on Windows and Linux will not be downloaded if spell checking is disabled.
BrowserViewin Eclipse tabs overlapping other tabs in the hardware accelerated rendering mode on Windows.
RequestDestroyedevents fired when URL request has not started because it was canceled in
- Blurred custom cursors on Windows in the off-screen rendering mode.
- The public methods marked with
@JsAccessiblecalled twice when closing
- The SWT Print Preview dialog not displayed in the off-screen rendering mode on macOS.
IndexOutOfBoundsExceptionerror when closing popup
BrowserViewduring closing its
Browserinstance in the hardware accelerated rendering mode.
BrowserViewoverlapping content when it’s embedded into a
TabPanein the hardware accelerated rendering mode on macOS.
- The random black rectangles flickering inside
BrowserViewwhen it has been shown on Windows.
- The random black and white rectangles flickering inside
BrowserViewinstead of a web page on Windows in off-screen mode.
- Flickering on every repaint when Swing
BrowserViewis embedded into an AWT container on Windows in off-screen mode.
- Unexpected Chromium termination with exit code 139 on Linux when closing
- Crash when typing text in an input field on a web page when Chromium traffic is disabled on Linux and Windows.
- Crash when loading
about:blankright after loading an invalid URL.
- Crash when closing popup in hardware accelerated on Windows and Linux.
BrowserViewin the off-screen rendering mode not handling focus properly if a web page contains
IFRAMEthat displays a web page with an input field that is hosted on another domain and the focus was requested during the page loading. In this case, when you clicked on the input field you could type into it, however, the cursor did not appear.
DisplayIdwhen closing minimized SWT
BrowserViewinside Eclipse RCP on Windows in the hardware accelerated rendering mode.
- Wrong SWT
Shellon Linux in the hardware accelerated rendering mode.
- Deadlock when closing
SetWindowDisplayAffinityfunction not able to be applied to the Java window with embedded
BrowserViewin the hardware accelerated rendering mode on Windows.
- The keyboard focus staying inside Swing
Shift+Tabin hardware accelerated mode.
- Freeze on
- Failure to print a PDF document loaded in
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.