Posted on March 21, 2014
JxBrowser 4.3 contains the following features and improvements.
- Support of Java 8 has been added.
- Support of Ubuntu 13.10 has been added.
- Support of DnD has been implemented for Windows platforms.
- Support of WebRTC has been added.
- Support of Chromium Developer Tools and Remote Debugging Port has been implemented.
- Support of web camera has been implemented.
- Navigation History API has been added.
- Network Delegate API has been implemented. Using this API you can handle HTTP request/response headers.
DOMElement.getAttributes()method has been added.
DOMDocument.createElement(String tagName)method has been added.
DOMDocument.createTextNode(String text)method has been added.
DOMNode.appendChild(DOMNode childNode)method has been added.
DOMNode.setNodeValue(String value)method has been implemented.
DOMNode.querySelector(String selectors)method has been added.
DOMNode.querySelectorAll(String selectors)method has been added.
CookieStorage.setSessionCookie()method has been added. Using this method you can create session cookies.
Cookie.isSession()method has been implemented.
LoadHandler.onCertificateError(CertificateErrorParams params)event has been added. This method can be used to handle SSL certificate errors.
LoadListener.onProvisionalLoadingFrame(ProvisionalLoadingEvent event)event has been added. This method can be used to get notifications about navigations inside loaded web page.
- Fixed issue when
Browserinstance cannot be created due to socket connection error.
- Fixed issue when
Browserinstance cannot be created on the latest Linux distributions because of missing libudev.so.0 native library.
com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.DialogHandler.onAuthRequired(AuthDialogParams params) method has been moved to boolean
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.