Posted on February 12, 2014
JxBrowser 4.2.1 contains the following features and improvements.
CacheStorage.clearCache()method has been implemented. You can use it to clear Browser’s cache data during program execution.
DOMNode.click()method has been added.
Product.getVersion()method has been added. You can use it to get information about JxBrowser build and version.
Browser.executeCommand()method has been added. This method allows you to execute different commands on the web page such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Unselect, Insert Text etc.
- Support for Japanese IME on Windows platforms has been added.
- Support for JxBrowser deploying via Mac
*.appbundle has been implemented. Now you can deploy your Java application with JxBrowser library on Mac OS X platform as *.app file.
- Improved rendering performance. Now rendering works 10 times faster on all platforms.
- Improved rendering stability on Mac OS X and Linux platforms.
- Fixed issue when it’s not possible to create, dispose and create
- Fixed issue when “Too many open files” message dialog appears on Mac OS X during program execution.
Write us at email@example.com to download JxBrowser 4.2.1.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.