Posted on October 3, 2016
Here’s the list of what has been improved in 6.7.1.
- This version supports brand new macOS Sierra operating system. We’ve checked all JxBrowser functionality in this environment and confirm that JxBrowser 6.7.1 is compatible with this operating system.
- It also supports the
BrowserView.setVisible()method. Now, you can show/hide
BrowserViewinstance using this method like standard Java Swing/JavaFX component.
CacheStorage.clearCache()method has been improved. Now, apart from clearing disk cache the method clears memory cache as well.
- We have removed the limitation when only one embedded PDF document on the web page could be printed. In previous versions, when web page had two or more embedded PDF documents, only one PDF document could be printed via the Print button in PDF Viewer.
Browser.setZoomEnabled(false)method has been improved. Previously you could zoom in/out using pinch gesture even when zoom functionality was disabled. Now, the functionality disables pinch zoom as well.
This version also contains fixes for the following issues:
- The unexpected Chromium process termination with exit code 1 when disposing
Browserinstance while Chromium engine is blocked waiting for response from Java side in a blocking callback.
RejectedExecutionExceptionerror in multi-threaded environment when disposing
- Issue with incorrect rendering (in both heavyweight and lightweight rendering modes) in JavaFX in Windows + HiDPI monitor environment with device scale factor != 100%.
- Minor issue in default Swing/JavaFX Print dialog when custom page range is not applied when values are not changed.
Subscribe to @JxBrowserTeam on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.