Posted on August 4, 2023
We upgraded Chromium to 115.0.5790.99.
This update contains 20 security fixes.
We’re happy to announce that JxBrowser supports HEVC now. This is a proprietary codec that is disabled by default. However, it’s very easy to enable:
EngineOptions options = EngineOptions.newBuilder(HARDWARE_ACCELERATED) .enableProprietaryFeature(ProprietaryFeature.HEVC) .build(); Engine engine = Engine.newInstance(options);
Revisions in Casting API
In this version, we have reworked implementation of the casting and made minor changes in the public API. Learn more about the changes in the migration guide.
- Fixed a crash when taking a browser snapshot.
- Fixed displaying documents dragged into PDF viewer.
- Fixed rendering of new lines in tooltips in Swing.
- Fixed a memory leak in JavaFX.
- Prevent creating
BrowserViewin JavaFX with
- Fixed incorrect input with
AltGrkey in the off-screen mode.
- Fixed issues with printing.