Posted on January 27, 2014
JxBrowser 4.2 is released with the following new features and improvements.
- Upgraded Chromium from 25.0.1364.68 to 31.0.1650.57.
- Support of Windows Vista has been added.
- Support of Windows Server 2003 SP1 has been added.
- Support of MacBook with Retina display has been added.
DOMDocument.getElementsByClassName()method has been implemented.
DOMDocument.getElementsByName()method has been implemented.
DOMElement.innerHTML()method has been implemented.
StatusListenerhas been added.
Browser.saveWebPage()method has been implemented.
- Added FTP protocol support. Now you can load FTP URLs.
- Added Drag and Drop support. Now you can drag links from loaded web page.
- Added Mouse listener.
- Added Keyboard listener.
- Added Copy, Cut, Paste, Select All shortcuts support on Mac OS X.
- Added missing HTML5 video controls.
- Added system language support for HTTP headers. By default JxBrowser uses system language in HTTP headers. In previous versions it uses only English.
- Improved Flash rendering on Windows.
- Improved stability in renderer process on Windows XP SP3.
- Improved default popup windows functionality. Now by default popup windows are not empty.
- Fixed the issue with pending
jxbrowser-chromium.exeprocesses. Now all jxbrowser-chromium.exe processes will be closed automatically when java.exe process is closed.
- Fixed the issue when JxBrowser creates unnecessary directories in user’s temp folder.
- Fixed file encoding dependence issue. Now JxBrowser supports any application file encoding. Previously the
file.encoding=UTF-8VM option should be used.
- Fixed concurrency issue on Mac OS X. Now JxBrowser does not hang when you load several web pages at the same time on Mac OS X.
- Fixed unexpected file download interruption. Now the download process is not interrupted and continue working even when user disposes Browser instance that initiated file download.
- Fixed issue when enabled auto detect proxy option overrides JxBrowser Proxy settings.
- Fixed deadlock on Save File dialog on Mac OS X with JDK 1.7.
- Fixed issue when it’s impossible to create a
Browserinstance after killing
- Fixed the “IllegalComponentStateException: component must be showing on the screen to determine its location” exception.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to download JxBrowser 4.2.