Posted on January 10, 2019
We are very happy to announce a minor update with important fixes and improvements.
- Support of
javafx.embed.swing.JFXPanelon Linux and macOS for JRE 8 has been added.
- The user passwords are now masked in the log messages.
- The permissions of the Chromium executable files are now checked and updated on macOS right before creating a
- The incorrect upload data type when submitting the web form with the
- The default Swing Print dialog is not displayed in EDT.
- The JVM crash when switching between the tabs with
BrowserViewon Windows 10 64-bit.
- The absolute path of the uploaded file is sent to a web server instead of just the file name.
- The incorrect location of the drop down popup in the lightweight rendering mode on Windows.
- The unexpected Chromium Render process termination when finding DOM elements on a text DOM node.
- The freeze when the
- The crash in the Chromium Main process when moving
BrowserViewfrom one monitor to another.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodErrorexception in the
com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.swing.internal.SwingUtil.isSystemKey()method in the lightweight rendering mode on JRE 10.
NullPointerExceptionwhen the lightweight
BrowserViewis removed from the JavaFX
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to download JxBrowser 6.22.2.