Posted on February 27, 2018
JxBrowser 6.19 lists quite a number of new features and improvements.
BrowserContext.setAcceptLanguage() method has been added. The
Browser.setAcceptLanguage() method has been marked as deprecated, because it doesn’t support language ranges according to RFC 7231. The
BrowserContext.setAcceptLanguage() method supports language ranges, so you can use it like that:
browserContext.setAcceptLanguage("fr-CH, fr;q=0.9, en;q=0.8, de;q=0.7, *;q=0.5");
ProvisionalLoadingEvent.isSameDocument() methods have been implemented. These methods indicate whether the loading event is initiated by a navigation within the same document.
Java 10 Early-Access
This version has been tested with Java 10 Early-Access Build. All JxBrowser functionality is working as expected with Java 10 on Windows, Linux, and macOS. JxBrowser supports Java 10 with the same limitations as for Java 9.
Fixes and Improvements
- The issue when each invocation of the
JSFunction.invokeAsync()method creates a new Java thread has been fixed. #1639
- The issue when
CertificateVerifieris invoked for all
BrowserContextinstances has been fixed. #1635
- The issue when
LoadHandlerdoesn’t intercept load events of an
IFRAMEembedded into a web page has been fixed. #1630
- The JavaFX File Save dialog has been improved. Now it doesn’t lost file extension when downloading and saving file. #1625
- The issue when the
window.matchMedia()JS function returns different result in the heavyweight and lightweight rendering modes has been fixed. #1123
- The incorrect component positioning in a HiDPI environment on Windows platforms has been fixed. #1601
JSObject.hasProperty()in a popup window has been fixed. #1575
~\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\directory creation on JxBrowser startup has been disabled. #1570
- Support of the links in PDF documents has been restored. #1561
- The issue when the current page number is cropped in PDF Viewer has been fixed. #1233
- The thread deadlock when reparenting Swing
BrowserViewon macOS has been fixed. #1486
- The JavaFX
DefaultDialogHandlerimplementation has been improved. JavaFX App Thread checking has been added to handle situations when its methods are already invoked in JavaFX App Thread. #829
Write us at email@example.com to download JxBrowser 6.19.