Posted on April 20, 2015
JxBrowser 5.2 contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Support of Custom Client SSL X.509 certificates has been implemented.
- Support of Rich Text and Base64 Images in Drag and Drop functionality has been implemented.
NullPointerExceptionwhen scroll page.
- Fixed drawing issue when move
BrowserViewfrom Retina display to a regular display on Mac OS X.
IllegalStateExceptionwhen update cursor in JavaFX.
- Fixed issue when NetworkDelegate corrupts POST data.
- Fixed native crash in Chromium engine when resize
Browsercomponent on Mac OS X.
- Fixed native crash in Chromium engine when Render process is terminated unexpectedly.
- Fixed native crash in Chromium engine when set default zoom level.
- Fixed issue when double value of
- Fixed issue when Print Header & Footer have wrong number of total pages.
- Print Dialog functionality has been improved. Fixed incorrect Duplex Mode in Print Dialog.
- Print Dialog functionality has been improved. Fixed incorrect Page Range in Print Dialog. Now page number starts from 1.
- Print Dialog functionality has been improved. Default printer is selected by default.
- Print Dialog functionality has been improved. Fixed issue when initial print settings are not applied in Print Dialog.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to download JxBrowser 5.2.