Posted on February 12, 2016
JxBrowser 6.1.1 contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Added support of undefined return value (
- Fixed memory leak when creating and disposing
Browserinstance [swing, heavyweight, lightweight].
- Fixed memory leak in JxBrowser DOM functionality [javafx, swing, heavyweight, lightweight].
- Fixed issue when drop down menu does not hide when moving frame with
BrowserViewcomponent [javafx, swing, heavyweight, windows].
- Fixed issue when web server does not receive SSL Certificate.
- Fixed issue when key bindings fire key events twice [swing, heavyweight].
- Fixed issue when
BrowserViewdoes not receive mouse and keyboard events [swing, heavyweight].
- Fixed issue of the
NullPointerExceptionin case when certificate does not have any extended key usages.
- Fixed issue with native crash in Chromium engine on Mac OS X when setting focus to
BrowserViewcomponent [swing, heavyweight, mac].
- Fixed issue with native crash in Chromium engine when moving
BrowserViewfrom one window into another [swing, heavyweight, windows].
- Fixed issue with native crash in Chromium engine when opening/closing popups in
Write us at email@example.com to download JxBrowser 6.1.1.