We’re happy to announce that JxBrowser 7.28.1 and higher officially supports macOS Ventura.
In February 2023, Google will end the support for Windows 7 and 8.1 in Chromium 110.
On March 25, Google published an emergency security update to patch a high severity vulnerability (CVE-2022-1096).
We have gathered the most common comparison points and compiled this guide for you. To help you choose between the libraries, we compare their architecture, functionality, and required integration efforts.
JxBrowser is not susceptible to Log4j’s CVE-2021-44228.
- macOS Ventura
- Windows 7, 8.1 End of Support
- JxBrowser and JCEF
- JxBrowser Does Not Use Log4j
- JxBrowser and JavaFX WebView
- Updated System Requirements
- Windows 7 End of Support
- Adobe Flash Support Has Been Removed
- Old Maven Repository Has Been Closed
- EAP Builds Are Now Available on Maven
- Maven Repository Has Been Migrated